Each player of this game starts out by listing 6 weird things about themselves on their own blog, as well as state the rules clearly. At the end you will need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list out their names. After you do that, leave a comment on their blogs letting them know you tagged them.
Gosh I have been tagged!
This looks like a chain letter thing. I dont really need to play this game coz there's no warning to say that misfortune will come my way if I dont carry it on! Anyway, for the fun of it here are my 6 weird stuff:-
- I can sleep anywhere I want to ... without much fuss. My daughter calls me "a cat" since I can curl on a two seater sofa sound asleep or snore on a reclining chair..You name it, I have done it!
- I get totally pissed off if the toothpaste tube is not squeezed bottom up.....Don't you just hate it if the tube is squashed in the middle with the paste accumulating at the bottom? Weird, huh....? As if it's the end of the world...Well that's me.....!
- I dont wear sarongs/kain pelikat at all unless decorum requires it (I still flout it, anyway...coz I loathe wearing sarongs)!
- I shake/tap/move about my legs before I sleep much to wifey's annoyance.
- This is gross....(decided against sharing with you guys....). May be some other time in another forum...LOL! OK I have to replace this with - I will pick up crumbs/wipe dry and clean the table whilst guests are still enjoying their food. I've mastered the art of doing it discreetly without offending my guests!
- I like to be at least twenty minutes early for meetings. I dont like people to wait for me. I do get greeted by "gosh-you-are-so-keen" faces everytime I'm way too early for meetings or appointments. Heck..that's me!