About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

18 May, 2007

A day late

Because the cake is a day late Ib is convinced that his birthday is today despite knowing his birthday falls on 17th May...

Anyway, finally the cake was ready to be picked up this morning and sent it over to his kindy, on my way to office, for a small do. It turned out nice the Beemer cake which he wanted but the logo is a bit slanted...Didn't have time to argue with the baker. To Ib or any other child for that matter, as long as the logo is there - slant or no slant it's still a Beemer cake!


Baker busy at work

10 comments:

Xis said...

Haq
Ayyooo... I also want a Beemer cake for my birthday next year.. gotta put this in my reminder.. My hello and salam to IB, okay?

D said...

A day late is no problem to Ibraheem, I'm sure. As long as there's cake for celebration, yummy yummy in the tummy!!! Happy Birthday to the boy who's 6.

Dad of 4+1 said...

Xis - If you remind me...I can buy you one!

D - Will convey him your bday wish...

Intan said...

children are so uncomplicated... as long as there's a cake and candles and ppl singing happy birthday, they'll be very happy. we're the ones(at least moms) that make it complicated with balloons, party-packs and whatever!

Dad of 4+1 said...

Intan - I can't agree more!

Dilip Mutum said...

That's a unique cake. Any reason for the choice of the cake?

Dad of 4+1 said...

Adam - Specific request from birthday boy, Ib!

Xis said...

Haq
you wanna buy one for me.. in that case, I should ask for merc laa.. ;)

Dad of 4+1 said...

Xis - merc cake? Anytime!

Xis said...

Haq
LOL! I can't imagine blowing candles on my merc cakes.. ;D

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly