About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

14 May, 2007

Am Back



I have been back for 3 days now....Been catching up with wifey and the kids for things which I missed in my absence; loads of visitors to entertain; had a good rest over these couple of days AND back in the office today facing piles of letters and documents to go through. But my mind is still in Mecca and Medinah.

Spritually uplifted I must say after the trip and I pray to God that I shall remain the same or if not be a better Muslim....

Ib and Umar at the airport sending me off




8 comments:

Halwafy said...

Alhamdulillah you are back...glad you had a wonderful time there.

bola2api said...

alhamdulillah

now i can't wait for my umrah next month insya allah..

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah... Welcome back

fulltime mom

Intan said...

welcome back!
did u cry when u first saw the Kaabah? i cannot imagine the feelings going through anyone when they step into God's house on earth for the first time no matter how many times i've heard it.

Dad of 4+1 said...

Halwafy & FTM - Thanks!

B2A - I'm looking forward to my next trip too....insya Allah.

Intan - My first time was 7 years back. It didnt stop the tears from flowing this time!

Xis said...

Haq
welcome home... glad you're doing good. Anyway, hope one of these days I be able to perform umrah as well..

Anonymous said...

Alhamdullillah Haq....welcome back.....Missing u lah.....Ingat dah jadik Pak Arab dah kat sana.....

Dad of 4+1 said...

Xis - Insya Allah...

Wan - Well dalam hati memang macam tak nak balik. tapi banyak agenda lain yg perlu diselesaikan kat sini...Can't wait to go back there!

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly