About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

24 April, 2007

Quickie....


One of the streets in Muar

I had no internet conection over these few days which explains my absence....Connection at home should be up by this evening.

Well just a bit of an update! Been busy at the office - accounts audit, work, train new staff etc. I'm using lunch hour to make a quick update.

Went back to Muar over the weekend for a khenduri (prayers plus a small feast) for the upcoming umrah trip.

Made a dash to Johor Bahru on Sunday for another feast (birthday, retirement, anniversary etc etc) and returned to Kuala Lumpur on the same day. Home sweet home by midnight!

Gotta dash now!

8 comments:

Xis said...

Haq
you going for umrah? When? Hope you will have a safe trip...

Dad of 4+1 said...

Xis - Yup..., insya Allah. 29 April to 11 May.

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

"Selamat Mengerjakan Ibadah Umrah!!!" Gosh it's been eons (in the 90s) since I was there. Mesti bnyk difference. I used to love the pistachio ice cream there.

Anyway, you're lucky to get visa clearance. G'luck & have a safe journey! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful spiritual journey.

ftm

bola2api said...

semoga selamat semuanya.

will have to read someone else's blog while u r away then! haha

Dad of 4+1 said...

Rin - Thanks. The last time I went was about 7 years back..I'm sure a lot of changes. So far so good re visa.

FTM - Thanks for your wishes.

B2A - TQ n : )!

Xis said...

Haq
since you're going for umrah soon... wish you safe journey.. may you be bless.. do pray for me as well.. okay?

Dad of 4+1 said...

Xis - Thanks....Insya Allah...Nak kirim d'ua apa2?

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly