About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

28 November, 2006

Peace at last...albeit in the interim

My boys aka the three stooges, are on their way back to Muar with my parents and our maid. The last time I called, about half hour ago, they were already at Ayer Keroh R&R having early dinner. It'll be a very quiet three days without their antics and clowning about. The upside is that this is the breather that both wifey and I has been longing for but on the other hand it's just a tad too quiet for the both of us at home (but lucky for us we still have the grumpy pot at home aka Khadijah to entertain us). We'll be joining them in Muar for the weekend!

Well...in the interim, no nappy changing and story telling..I get to do the things I like which is lazing around the house without interruption! LOL

No comments:

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly