About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

22 November, 2006

The long awaited secretary

Have to make this quick entry.....Hooray....I have a new secretary today after almost 3 months of horror without a secretary. Actually one came in last week on Thursday, i think (unfortunately I was not around looking after Ib at the hospital). Well, she must have bored herself to death that she didnt turn up on Friday - talking about perseverence, here (young work-force, nowadays)! Lucky for me that there is another experienced candidate whose CV i received after i offered that 24-hour-shelf-life secretary (LOL) and she is here today! Yeayyyyy!

No comments:

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly