About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

12 December, 2006

Quick Hi!

It's been quite a while since I last posted on my blog.....(sigh). Firstly, my pc at home crashed.....luckily it wasnt bcoz of any bug. It just needed a clean up....too much dirt accumulated, apparently! Then there was the streamyx bungle up just when the pc was delivered to my house.....darn it! It should be up within these few days.
A lot of things happened thsese past two weeks or so...The ones which must be mentioned now are Memeng's wedding in Muar and the passing on of my senior partner cum mentor (so...sad...).
I will try to post in greater details once my broadband connection at home is up and running. Till then....Gotta go back reading dox.

No comments:

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly