About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

13 December, 2006

Malaysian Gastronomy Gem



Well, check this out! An Ang Moh food blogger who puts any Malaysian to shame.....Very adventurous indeed..... It's so sad, I can say that for myself, how we stick to the norm and routine & not realizing there're loads of interesting fare out there waiting to be discovered and devoured.....Check out the springy banana cake pic in the entry "Smoking Allowed"!

Enjoy this blog which I have put as one of my links (nice pics too!!!!).....I certainly am enjoying it!
NOTE: the blog covers both halal and non-halal food!

disclaimer: the picture is the copyright of the owner of eatingasia.typepad.com

2 comments:

Robyn and Dave said...

Hey, many thanks! We're flattered to receive a thumbs-up from a local. If you have any favorite makan spots you think we should check out, pls drop us an email. We'd esp. appreciate tips on halal spots.
Cheers!

Dad of Four said...

Hey Robyn & Dave,

Both of you have done a fantastic job....! Gr8 blog!

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly