About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

11 May, 2009

Ib wants a party


Ib's turning 8 this 17th and he wants a party. He wants to celebrate it with his classmates. So, mom and dad are frantically organising one for him! It'll be one hectic week ahead for us.
Invitation cards : printed; menu/food/drinks : mum's job; party favours : my department (haven't started); pinata (yes he wants one - this will be about the only party game which I agreed) : my department; decorations : my department; cake : from mum's kitchen (he wants Arsenal dragon themed cupcakes); that should be it, right? - it'd better be!
Until then.....

11 comments:

D said...

eeee... sounds like it's going to be fun! fun! fun!!!

I want pix, ok?!

Dad of 4+1 said...

It should be fun if we can get rsvps...Malaysians are bound not to bother leaving the hosts jittery! LOL!

NJ@Goboklama said...

goodie luck!! ;D

Dad of 4+1 said...

Qist - Soo need it!

MrsNordin said...

What does he like, that boy?

Dad of 4+1 said...

BJ, Anything to do with arsenal; minyak atar (no joke....he's a collector of minyak atar (bau yang moden sikit lah)-he buys from his ustaz kat sekolah.

MrsNordin said...

Minyak atar? Now, that's interesting! I shall get him one to add to his collection. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hai,ini kawan Ibrahim nak tanya birthday pukul berapa?

Dad of 4+1 said...

Mrs N - Yani (and I)dah pening bau minyak atar satu rumah...! LOL

Dad of 4+1 said...

Hai Kawan Ibraheem - pukul 5pm!

Anonymous said...

alamat pula?

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly