About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

27 September, 2007

Dad of five now!

Well guys....I'm officially Dad of Five from this day on. Decided on a mouthful of blog title/name "Dad of Four plus One" though!
Praise to Allah, Siti Hajar was born (normal delivery) at 1.20 a.m. today....(i'm still sleepy coz wifey was finally pushed to her room at about 3 a.m. and here I'm now in the office waiting for a client to sign some documents. Then off I go to the hospital. Her birth weight is 3.5 k.g...the smallest of the six (to the uninitiated, one of our children passed on a month after delivery) whom wifey delivered.
I'm most thankful to Allah for endowing us with beautiful children and of course for the smooth delivery of Siti Hajar!
Will update once I'm free............

17 comments:

TRM said...

So happy for both of you -God Is Great Indeed, now can you please stop?...hee hee. We cant wait to see Siti Hajar - she's so cute- like Umar I think.

zaitgha said...

alhamdulillah....and tahniah...bundle of joy...

regards to the brave and strong wife and take care....

Xis said...

Haq
alhamdulillah.. everything is okay now.. and Congrats to you and family.. check out my blog then... :)

wanshana said...

Syukur alhamdulillah... Congratulations to the Dad and Mom of Four plus One! :D Siti Hajar is such a beautiful baby.

And oh yes - all the best for another round of sleepless nights... Hehehe!

Take care, Haq, and please sampaikan my salam to Yani. Thanks.

Mior Azhar said...

Tahniah. Alhamdulillah. Cahaya Ramadan.

Halwafy said...

Alala..cantiknya baby tu...

Congrats to you and wifey...shukur kepada Allah..:)

mumsie said...

many2 congratulations!! Alhamdulillah rezeki bertambah dalam bulan ramadhan ni ye..salams to the wifey..

Anonymous said...

Congrats Abang Haq & Sis Yani!
Geramnyerrrrrrrrrrrr tgk baby..... sooooo comel! :D

ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

Abg Haq,

tahniah! :)

sherrina said...

tahniahhh!!!!

Harajuku PearL said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family too. Siti Hajar is a very nice name.... ;)
Sempat orang baru keluar untuk beraya..

P&P

Anonymous said...

congrats! dunno wht else to say. Is tht her? I thought it's you when you were small.. just kidding! COngrat again to Kak Yani & Do4+1

D said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll look after her well..

famil said...

Congrats...

She has the same birthdate with me :)

Dad of 4+1 said...

TRM - a certain somebody suggested vasectomy for me but after the procedure is explained to me...No TQVM!!!


Zai - Thanks!

Xis - TQ for the wonderful post!

Shana - Urghh....But luckily Yani decided on fully breastfeeding her so I can sleep like alog...But seriously....kena bangun juga to give moral support! LOL

Mior, Halwafy, Mumsie, Nina, Zeyn, Sherrina, P&P, Anon & D - Thanks...!

Famil - Thanks. You are the fourth person I know who share the same birth date! Happy belated birthday to you!

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

subhanallah! so chubby her cheeks! :) adorable-nye! Congratulations to you and your wife! :)

Minahsongeh said...

Congratulations Haq and Yani!!

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly