About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

24 April, 2009

Plagia.... eh wha'?


As I brace myself for yet another frenzied weekend, I discovered that one of my postings was striking enough to have one third of it plagiarised. A whole paragraph from it was lifted and pasted in somebody's blog...A lady from the red dot down south to be exact! How did I find out, you say? I keep track of new visitors of my blog and would reciprocate by visiting theirs. Thanks to free widgets available in abundance!
My initial reaction was one of angst but then, hey....somebody actually thought that my composition is worthy of being published elsewhere! It then, morphed to one of euphoria.
My work partner even suggested that I left a comment in her blog and see what would happen then...I however, in adopting my personality of phlegmatic, opted to espouse the attitude of "so, be it!".
That aside, it's busy busy busy for me. Nothing is really new...I'm psyching myself for a 6.00 a.m. - 10 p.m. of non-stop buzz tomorrow. I have told Khadijah that I would not be driving her to the centennial celebration of the scouts movement in Malaysia and she has to give it a miss. But then again, as always, I would relent in the end...We shall see. In the mean time.....where is that multi-vitamin tablet which I need NOW!

5 comments:

IBU said...

Oh wha hahahaha... yeah, yeah, yeah... look at the brighter side. Your posting is worthy of plagiarising. That's an honor, man.... hehehehe....

Alah shiannn Khadijah! Centennial celebration tu Do5. Nak kena tunggu another 100 years for the next one, how laaar?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

surely she put quotation somewhere in the post..
"....blah blah blah", (Haq Ahmad, 2009).

Try tgk lg skali.

Dad of 4+1 said...

Ibu - It turned out she had another activity kat sekolah..Lega...didn't have to drive her to Stadium Negara.

Dad of 4+1 said...

Fros - I'm afraid no....How are you la?

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly