About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 40 something dad of five and a half wonderful kids with amazingly different traits and temperament from whom he wants a break from at times, yet wish they never grow older.....and be with him always.....(howzat possible?)and now wishing that he can be a stay at home dad......

30 July, 2008

And....a minion hath spoken....




Owh man..Indeed I was surprised that Khadijah has spoken her mind. Well she has been an Al-Gore and Caprio's advocate/supporter all this while (Umar, dont open the fridge tool long - CFC! CFC! CFC!; Turn of the lights, mind you.....we can't afford to waste energy; etc etc....)but to finally have written something about it (read here) has truly left me reeling with pride.


Ever since her English teacher commented that she has a knack for writing, she started another blog attempting to write in Bahasa....A worthy attempt- I can't write like that (so he says enviously)!


Blogging mid-week is something new to me....aaah...freedom!


No comments:

on my mind certainly constantly

on my mind certainly constantly